win a 16 hour date with me!
I broke my leg in late May. It required surgery and I will not be fully up and walking until October, hence the hiatus. Due to this unexpected break from working I have dreamed up a special opportunity for my return: a raffle for an extended overnight (up to 16 hours) with me. As a descendant of Jewish immigrants who fled persecution in Eastern Europe I am devastated by news of the separation of families at the border. 10% of ticket proceeds will be donated to 12 organizations aiding the crisis:
The winner will receive one 16 hour date with me (a $3500 value), or if preferred one 4 hour date and one 6 hour date, to take place between January 1st and December 20th 2019. All entrants will receive photos from an exclusive shoot. The date/dates can take place anywhere a US passport is accepted, however travel expenses for dates outside Atlanta are the winner's responsibility.
1. Tickets are $150 each, unlimited tickets can be purchased.
2. Screening is not required to enter, however the winner must comply with and pass my screening process after the drawing. In the event the winner refuses or fails screening an alternate will be chosen and the original winner's entry cost will not be refunded. I retain the right to decline a meeting for any reason.
3. Tickets can be purchased through October 31st 2018. The winner will be selected by live drawing November 5th 2018, the video will be posted to twitter. 2 alternates will also be selected. Please include an alias in your entry for the drawing.
4. A donation equal to 10% of the proceeds from the raffle will be made to aid families separated at the border by November 5th 2018. I will post a screenshot of my donation submission to twitter.
5. Tickets can only be purchased for yourself (if a couple, both parties must contact me prior to entry), not on behalf of someone else.
6. A photoshoot of no fewer than 10 photos will be completed and released to all entrants no later than February 1st, 2019. These photos will not be released to anyone else.
7. Date(s) can take place anywhere in the US or in a country that accepts US passports. Travel and lodging outside of Atlanta, GA is the responsibility of the winner.
8. Must be 21 or older to enter